We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spanish or English run accommodation Fes medina

Australia
Level Contributor
32 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Spanish or English run accommodation Fes medina

Hi. Does anyone know of accommodation in medina that has English, French or Spanish management? Any help would be appreciated. We will be there on 20th of November.

Basingstoke
Level Contributor
335 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spanish or English run accommodation Fes medina

I can recommend the Riad le cle' de fez, French owned and run but the staff speak good English. The lady that runs it is wonderful, as is the whole property.

Carthage, Tunisia
Level Contributor
1,000 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spanish or English run accommodation Fes medina

You could try Dar El Hana, which is owned and run by an Australian lady. It is centrally located, has personalised service with only 4 rooms and a great breakfast.

Spain
Destination Expert
for Fes
Level Contributor
1,201 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Spanish or English run accommodation Fes medina

Sorry, I just have to ask, why does your accommodation in Fes have to be English, French or Spanish run?

Australia
Level Contributor
32 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Spanish or English run accommodation Fes medina

Thank you for suggestions

Australia
Level Contributor
32 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Spanish or English run accommodation Fes medina

Thank you. I will follow this one up.

pheonix
8 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Spanish or English run accommodation Fes medina

hi there,

i was to darcordoba.com our tour guide booked it for us and we were really satisfied. the owner is from Spain and he was there while we stayed in the riad. they took very good care of us. hope this helpful.

7. Re: Spanish or English run accommodation Fes medina

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 May 2010, 06:16