We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hammam help!

Which Fes hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
london
Level Contributor
212 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Hammam help!

Hi

I'm looking for a recommendation for a hammam in fes, as there aren't many recent recommendations on the forum. Ideally someting tourist orientated (not sure I'm ready for the authentic experience), and reasonable! Thanks

Jerez de la Frontera
Destination Expert
for Fes
Level Contributor
1,162 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hammam help!

Anything tourist orientated will only be "reasonable" when you compare to prices back home. Personally, I much prefer the real experience, but I understand that can be a bit daunting for your first go. Try booking at the hammam at Riad Laaroussa...if you think you'd be ready for the real thing, I always go to the hammam Bou Souifa, opposite the stairs to the Ain Azliten car park, on Talaa Kbira. A hammam there with the attendant giving you a vigorous massage and exfoliation will only set you back 40 dirhams.

2. Re: Hammam help!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 December 2010, 06:18