We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

seeking a good boot maker in Fez

Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
seeking a good boot maker in Fez

I need to get 2 psirs of boots made to order- will need quick turn around. The design is quite specific. Can anyone recommend a good boot maker?

Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
4,324 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: seeking a good boot maker in Fez

Quality leather boots, particularly of a unique design, may take up to a week from first consultation to final fitting. Consult your riad owner if they have any specific recommendations in Fes although you will also get advice in the tanneries.

Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
4,324 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: seeking a good boot maker in Fez

Apologies. Have just read your two duplicated subsequent posts. Your hotel will probably not be able to furnish you with the answer you need regarding boots.

Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: seeking a good boot maker in Fez

Thanks for your timely response. I will see how long it will take. I think we will only have a few days in Fez so it might not be possible.

4. Re: seeking a good boot maker in Fez

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2015, 06:16