We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fes-- Pasha Baghdadi Massriya

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
33 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Fes-- Pasha Baghdadi Massriya

I have booked two nights at the Massriya, then I was planning to take the train to Marrakech. Now, maybe I will stay longer in Fes based on yuor reviews. Any one know about the Massriya? Thanks in advance. First timer to Morocco!

Vientiane, Laos
Level Contributor
708 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fes-- Pasha Baghdadi Massriya

If you use the serach engine built into the forum page, you can find all previous posts about Pasha Baghdadi Massriya. Search "all forums" and then "pasha baghdadi massriya" - it will bring up some posts from July that included experiences form several people who stayed there.

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
33 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fes-- Pasha Baghdadi Massriya

Thanks Fassia! Now I hope you can assist me on what to do between Fes and Marrakech!

3. Re: Fes-- Pasha Baghdadi Massriya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2009, 10:24