We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Menzeh Zalagh

Which Fes hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Leicester
Level Contributor
74 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Menzeh Zalagh

What do people think of this hotel the views look mix so far for what is supposed to be 4 star hotel especially the food

Can anyone suggest anywhere else close by to eat preferable with a drinks licence ??

Only here for two nices from 25-27

Jerez de la Frontera
Destination Expert
for Fes
Level Contributor
1,172 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Menzeh Zalagh

you're relatively close to two standards for dining out in Fes (that serve booze). Chez Vittorio and Zagora. Zagora I think wins for variety and general quality, Vittorio is a good steak place, pizzas and pastas not so good!

Leicester
Level Contributor
74 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Menzeh Zalagh

is the hotel really as bad as some of the recent reviews ? if so where can I get breakfast close by ??

Fez
Level Contributor
75 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Menzeh Zalagh

I haven't eaten breakfast at the hotel so can't comment. However, right opposite is the Etoile de Fes cafe which has decent breakfasts and great coffee.

4. Re: Menzeh Zalagh

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2009, 20:15