We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Le Tobsil Restaurant

London
Level Contributor
4 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Le Tobsil Restaurant

I will be visiting Marrakech for 4 days in July and would love to take my wife to 'Le Tobsil' for an anniversary dinner, but have been told that resaurants close for holidays in July and August and also close on Tuesdays? Can anyone please tell me if this is true?

Many thanks

Distantshores

Mentioned in this post
Le TOBSIL
Le TOBSIL
522 Reviews
Marrakech, Morocco
Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
Level Contributor
4,347 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Le Tobsil Restaurant

not all restauranst close for summer holiday. In the case of Tobsil, it will be easy to log on to their website and check about closing hours and times

marrakech
Level Contributor
248 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Le Tobsil Restaurant

tobsil generally closed on tuesdays, but not sure during July/august

London
Level Contributor
4 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Le Tobsil Restaurant

That's great thank you.

Spain
Destination Expert
for Fes
Level Contributor
1,210 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Le Tobsil Restaurant

When we visited le Tobsil it was July of last year, so if they are closing during those months it would be a new development.

5. Re: Le Tobsil Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2009, 22:17