We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

can you help

Clubclass747
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
can you help

hello all, we are off to Marrakesh next week....

we are doing a riad for 3 days and then want to move closer to the beach.... any suggestions.... for accomodation with a pool.... have heard that Essaouira or Agadir.. ... are they any good..?

thanks

Geneva, Switzerland
Level Contributor
1,424 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: can you help

i suggest of course Essaouira, the soul of Morocco ....

accomodation with pool, yes if you rent a car from Marrakech, you can stop at 20 minutes before Essaouira :

www.jardindesdouars.com a wonderfull house with gardens and a pool, very confort and quiet rooms, have a drink before the dinner, cosy atmosphere.

You also have many riads in Essaouira but with no swimming pool ... Otherway you can walk along the beach, wlak in the medina and discover everytime something different, one again, the soul of Morocco ....

And this infortunately does not exist in Agadir .....

Agadir, Morocco
Level Contributor
427 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: can you help

only thing to mention is that Agadir is hotter usually than Essaouira and not as windy. Anyways they''re both very touristy. But Essaouira represents more of real Morocco and culture. I like it myself and will go there again sometime.

3. Re: can you help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2009, 22:18
Get answers to your questions about Marrakech