We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nightclubs In Marrakech?

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London
12 posts
Save Topic
Nightclubs In Marrakech?

Hi people, me and 5 friends are going Marrakech on Friday, im after some advice as into which clubs to attend, can someone please advise we of which clubs are kicking and pref with loads of women, we are goin on a stag party and will be looking to have loads of fun for the 4 nights we are there. I have on my list Theatro, Pacha, Paradise, New Feeling, but from the videos i seen i dnt see many women there? Can someone reccommend me any other venues where the female population will not be so limited, also prostitutes non prostitutes dont really make a difference to us so any suggestions will be welcome. Many Thanks in advance!!!

Nottingham UK
Level Contributor
107 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nightclubs In Marrakech?

If those are the things that are important to you on a holiday, I strongly suggest you go somewhere else.

London
12 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Nightclubs In Marrakech?

Its a stag do not a tour of the ancient sites, so please in future keep such useless suggestions to yourself.

London
Level Contributor
31 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nightclubs In Marrakech?

Is this Freddy Krueger aka Strongman aka Image @ Corney and Barrow??? This is BigBear from the GORGEOUS PARTY... (Big O)

I'm going to Marrakech for my stag in 3 weeks.... Holla back bro (if its you).

Geneva, Switzerland
Level Contributor
1,424 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Nightclubs In Marrakech?

FK as i can read, are women cattle for you ? why don't you go to Marbella, sounds better with your mentality

Spain
Level Contributor
159 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nightclubs In Marrakech?

Going back to the original question !!!. Your best bet would be Theatro , The White room and Paradise.

Pacha is dissappointing, i think . As for the "working girls " , be careful , it does make a difference. They can cause a big problem , i have heard situations where they will "trash " the room you are in , and demand money before any thing happens . Very nasty.

London
12 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Nightclubs In Marrakech?

Finally a genuine answer, thank you very much for your advice, i apologise if i caused offence to anyone, but my only objective was to find a place to have a good time and didnt really want to end up in a gay bar, going by other peoples reviews and stats there are a high population of gays and professional female workers, so its just my preference to avoid the gay population and was just stating i didnt mind the female working population like any other hetrosexual male. Either way looks like on our first night Theatro will be graced by our presence. Thanks again!!!

Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
210 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Nightclubs In Marrakech?

Put the Monte Christo nighclub on your list,its full of cracking girls.Day time treats try Mcdonalds in the new town, it heaves with cleavage and legs.

Cheltenham, United...
Level Contributor
484 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Nightclubs In Marrakech?

Hi Freddy,

Best birds??

Paradise lots,

Le Comptoir quite a few - get a table reserved there upstairs for earlier eve (belly dancers and DJ good for pre club - ie til 1am.Also - til 1am - Jad mahal - live music too.

Theatro - yep get up on top floor - check out the balcony!

Afric n Chic also bar times pre clubbing.

Note!! that Diamant noir is predominantly gay

VIP club is a bit cheap and nasty as there is no entry fee but if money gets tight its cheap(er) drinks.

As theres 6 of you your best bet in most places if you drink spirits is to buy a bottle as this gets you a table and usually the attention of the girls too!!As for the posters that say go elsewhere - well Marrakech has happily been hosting stag groups for a few years now - and that is what it caters for...

Have fun!!!

London
12 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Nightclubs In Marrakech?

Thank you very much everyone for their positive advice, as for the grandad and captain planet you guys shouldnt be so touchy, its a stag do for gods sake, anyway thanks the rest of you for your suggestions.

Geneva, Switzerland
Level Contributor
1,424 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Nightclubs In Marrakech?

well Freddy, i'll explain my position. I'm not a puritan, not at all, but since my first trip in Morocco in ,let's say 1984, the (tourist) mentality has hardly changed in Marrakech and also certainely in others towns like Agadir, Casa and Rabat. But are we on the right direction ? Most of moroccan mentalities have not changed, they are Muslim, and i'm quite sure that the Islam movements use this change of mentality to reinforce their position in the Arab nations. Also i do not understand topless women on the moroccan beaches, this is not the place. But most of loco people are tolerant at the name of tourism profits. But with such a comportment, i think that us European are on the wrong way. But i understand you very well, you are going on a stag party and if there are plenty of clubs for that, so enjoy it...