We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Group tour for 1 day trip out of marrakech?

Manchester
Level Contributor
458 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
Group tour for 1 day trip out of marrakech?

I am looking to do a day trip out of marrakech (possibly to the atlas mountains). I have seen lots of private tours advertised but are there group tours that a solo traveller can join to keep the cost down? If so where can these be booked - in marrakech when i get there or can i book online before i go?

Thanks

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
Level Contributor
4,218 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Group tour for 1 day trip out of marrakech?

lots of travel agencies schedule day trips to the Atlas mountains on adaily basis Just head to Gueliz( new town) on boulevard Mohamed5 you'll find what you're looking for I don't want to advertise a particular travel agent,but prices shouldn't exceed 200 dg per person; if you choose to go on your own it amy cost from 400 to 500 dh in a Mercedes car

2. Re: Group tour for 1 day trip out of marrakech?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 November 2009, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Marrakech