We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riad L'Orangeraie - Price of drinks

Leicestershire
Level Contributor
35 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Riad L'Orangeraie - Price of drinks

Hi - I'm thinking of booking Riad L'Orangeraie for March (if I can!) as it looks gorgeous. We are in a bit of a budge and I've noticed airport transfers, tourist taxes are a bit pricier here than cheaper riads and wondered what price of drinks at the Riad would be - are they extoritionate? Any other info on this Riad would be appreciated. Many thanks.

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
Level Contributor
4,208 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Riad L'Orangeraie - Price of drinks

The riad is gorgeous. many of the people I talked you who stayed there were very delighted. I can't comment on the drinks. What I knwi is soem riads offer free non alcoholic drinks( still/ fizzy water, orange juice, tea and coffee all day long)

Marrakech isn't as cheap as it used to be. Some restaurants are quite pricey

East Gwillimbury...
Level Contributor
2,232 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Riad L'Orangeraie - Price of drinks

Beautiful riad, great location (5 min walk north of the Place), excellent service and staff.

I don't remember the cost of drinks, sorry. However, you could always contact the riad via email (website) and ask them for specific info...The owner, Cyril, corresponded with me personally regarding all my questions, and he was very friendly, professional and helpful.

3. Re: Riad L'Orangeraie - Price of drinks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 July 2010, 06:19