We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Still cannot decide on Riad

London
Level Contributor
73 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Still cannot decide on Riad

Im planning to go in April and the two riads that I liked Riad Zolah and Riad Kniza are both near enough booked up.

I have posted before and some people have given some suggestions but I am still not sure.

This is my criteria

*upto £100-150 a night

*Near the main square

*Pretty and luxurious

*The rooms are pleasent and not dingy/low light (im quite fussy)

*Good customer service

*A pretty terrace that you can lounge in and possibly have a shisha or hubbly bubbly pipe!

*Has evening entertainment one night (this is not necessary though)

Please somebody help me!!!!!!!!

1. Re: Still cannot decide on Riad

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 29 January 2010, 20:35
Munich, Germany
Level Contributor
3,565 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Still cannot decide on Riad

be wary if you should get a private msg from lauratim.. hes already had posts removed for being a tout...

London
Level Contributor
73 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Still cannot decide on Riad

Ok, thanks.

Anyone else tell me of a Riad?

4. Re: Still cannot decide on Riad

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 02 February 2010, 00:35
Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
1,395 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Still cannot decide on Riad

Hi,

check Riad 58 Blu. It's nice. Not far away from J. Fna. Clean. Nice terrace.

Cheers

marrakech
Level Contributor
86 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Still cannot decide on Riad

Sorry but Dar Eliane is not 7 minutes far from the Square, It is located further south of the medina; The riads that are close to square are:

Riad El Borj

Riad Lorsya

Riad El Zohar

Dar Attajmil

Riad El Cadi

Riad Saada

Best Wishes,

7. Re: Still cannot decide on Riad

Removed on: 01 February 2010, 22:35
marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
9,259 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Still cannot decide on Riad

Hi,

Sorry but I hope you noticed the almost word for word reviews by Madkitty and Nancytim about two different Riads?

Riad Merstane which I personally know very well is a confusing (but interesting) 25 minute walk to the square!

Milton Keynes...
Destination Expert
for Milton Keynes
Level Contributor
809 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Still cannot decide on Riad

LOL I suppose it depends how fast you walk r.e Dar Eliane - it certainly didnt take us any longer at all x

marrakech
13 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Still cannot decide on Riad

why don't you just try Riad el Fen, its deffinitly one of the best that i have seen, and its 5 minutes to the main square.