We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golden Tulip Farah Hotel

Parma, Italy
Level Contributor
2,296 posts
69 reviews
Save Topic
Golden Tulip Farah Hotel

The hotel site says it has a swimming pool in and outside, but all reviews speaks about the outside one. I would like to know if there is also inside swimming pool. Thanks

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
5,566 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Golden Tulip Farah Hotel

There are two websites for the Golden Tulip, formerly known as the Siaha, and neither is entirely accurate.

Misleading information is that the rooms have a minibar, fridge, radio and coffee making facilities but these are incorrect, standard rooms do not have any of these. The rooms are quite small in comparison to rooms of hotels in other cities and the balcony of the Tulip was very restricted.

As for the pool situation, there is only one outdoor pool which had a partition between the shallow (smaller area) and larger deeper area.

Parma, Italy
Level Contributor
2,296 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Golden Tulip Farah Hotel

I jus came back from Marrakech and I had a great time. Golden Tulip is nice, there is only one pool outside. I had a great time. Thanks for help.

Mentioned in this post
Marrakech
Marrakech
Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region, Morocco
Riverview, Michigan
Level Contributor
126 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Golden Tulip Farah Hotel

This hotel is one of the hotels used in a package put together by Friendly Planet that I was considering for next January. But the reviews for this property, and their other accommodations aren't very positive, so I'm rethinking the trip.

Parma, Italy
Level Contributor
2,296 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Golden Tulip Farah Hotel

It's fine, believe me. Don't rethink and go! You'll enjoy it.

5. Re: Golden Tulip Farah Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2010, 04:17