We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Desert Majesty Tours Marrakech to Merzouga

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
289 posts
334 reviews
Save Topic
Desert Majesty Tours Marrakech to Merzouga

Someone please let me know their experiences with Desert majesty Tours. I heard someone mention it on this site which is how I became aware of it, but now can't find it, so potentially it was a tout. That being said, has anyone heard feedback regarding this tour group? I am looking to book very soon. Camel trekking hasn't replied to my emails or calls, so i'm at a last minute point and debating between Desert Majesty and Camel Safari, but Camel Safari is a bit more $ for what seems to be the same tour. Any advice is appreciated!

Munich, Germany
Level Contributor
3,565 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Desert Majesty Tours Marrakech to Merzouga

ask your riad or hotel to recommend tours,,, saves you dealing with the touts...

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
13 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Desert Majesty Tours Marrakech to Merzouga

It might have been my post that you saw yesterday, which is still up on the second page and has the link to our pictures from the trip. It's true that there are a ton of touts here (who say good things about their company, and trash the competitors), so take everything with a grain of salt. The disclaimer that I gave was that *based off of our 4 day trip in January*, I would recommend the company. We were with a driver named Said, in a very nice new Land Cruiser, and had a good time in our 4 days. I can't personally vouch for their other cars and other drivers.

That being said, we had extenuating circumstances leaving Morocco that the owners, Felicity and Abdelhadi helped us out with, and they helped us reach our ultimate destination through their selflessness. I'm not going to tell you to book the trip with them based off of my one review, but I would recommend that you email Felicity and ask a ton of questions. We even called her on her cell phone, which was listed on the web site, and she answered and discussed the itinerary with us several times before we booked. If you have questions specifically for me, feel free to PM me.

-Chris

3. Re: Desert Majesty Tours Marrakech to Merzouga

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 05 March 2010, 20:05
Edited: 05 March 2010, 20:05
Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
180 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Desert Majesty Tours Marrakech to Merzouga

Hiya

A couple of my guests use them & they were fine ,i find both Felicity & Abdelhadi very helful when we dealt with them .

But you do your research ,contact them ask /compare ...........

alexander30
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Desert Majesty Tours Marrakech to Merzouga

i wanted to choose this travel agency but they dont have shared tour, and I am travelling alone....

6. Re: Desert Majesty Tours Marrakech to Merzouga

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 05 March 2010, 20:05
7. Re: Desert Majesty Tours Marrakech to Merzouga

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 March 2010, 12:45
SYD-LON-MUC
Destination Expert
for Honeymoons and Romance, Richmond, Bondi, Katoomba
Level Contributor
4,162 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Desert Majesty Tours Marrakech to Merzouga

Julia must be right... Especially with 2 posts and joining this week?

Not that the comment was aimed at me but, I don't think my 200+ forum posts is going to hold much weight??? especially if I have been a member for almost 3 years???

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
13 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Desert Majesty Tours Marrakech to Merzouga

Brad is right. Any post that starts with "Beware", has poor spelling and punctuation and is from a "UK" member (who would likely speak very good English) is a little suspect. Don't trust anyone who only gives you the good or the bad. Contact the company and ask questions, and you'll figure out pretty quickly who is legit, and who is not.

Canada
Level Contributor
338 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Desert Majesty Tours Marrakech to Merzouga

I booked with an agency in Hassi Labied and joined other people for the trek last July. I have booked with them again for next week. I can give you some information if you message me.

Get answers to your questions about Marrakech