We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Answer for long4auss on Golden Tulip farah Hotel

Parma, Italy
Level Contributor
2,296 posts
69 reviews
Save Topic
Answer for long4auss on Golden Tulip farah Hotel

I appologize for coping your question but you wrote me a private mess. and I should anwer on forum:

"Hi I see you've stayed at Golden Tulip in Marrakesh. Pleas could you give me some advice. We have booked to go for 4 nights in June,im slightly worried after reading more reviews. Could you tell me if you ate at the hotel and do you recommend it,or is it better to eat out in the evening? We havent booked the half board option but was considering it due to my son being a fussy eater. Also did you get a taxi from the airport if so what was the cost, there's 3 of us so thinking about a petit. Lastly is the square walking distance we see its around a 15-20 min walk so was hoping to walk and then taxi back. Thanks"

The hotel is fine, it's big with many rooms, bungalows and a park and swimming pool inside. I also used a hammam and it was great. I was eating in its restaurant and had a good food and a excellent service. You could also eat outside. Consider that I didn't choose it by myself but been with a group. Beeing in a very big gruop we couldn't go to riad or a small hotel.

You can walk to the principal square and than come back by taxi or do what I did: I used a horse coach divided a coast with other 6 people from my group. It was very funny and it left us in a fron of the hotel after going around for 45 minutes and paying only 5 euros a person.

The airport is 10 minutes distant and you can find a taxi.

1. Re: Answer for long4auss on Golden Tulip farah Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2010, 06:17