We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

maximum amount at ATM

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Adelaide
Level Contributor
233 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
maximum amount at ATM

We are paying our tour cost at the end of our tour. The end of our tour is in Marakesh and I wish to know how much we can withdraw from an ATM at one time so we can pay our tour cost. thankyou diane

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
309 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: maximum amount at ATM

Hello Diane. The max you can withdraw per day from your card is 4000 Dh. Some machines only give you 3000 Dh, so if you get one of these do not use it, just go to another one who will give you the 4000 Dh.

Marrakech
Level Contributor
3,593 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: maximum amount at ATM

I believe it depends on your bank account. Therefore it would be best for you to check with your bank prior to travel. I know for myself the amount has changed. Up until December 2008 I could withdraw 4000 MAD per day. From January 2009 I could only withdraw 2000 MAD per day. I was not informed of the reason for this change, but my assumption is that it is due to the drop in exchange rates. To be on the safe side ask your own bank what their withdrawal limits are.

3. Re: maximum amount at ATM

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2010, 06:25