We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Renting an entire Riad...

NL
Level Contributor
113 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Renting an entire Riad...

I am looking to rent an entire riad for 10-20 people for a long weekend. We don't want to spend more than 50 euros pp per night including breakfast I know there are millions of option and I have some ideas but I figured I would through it out here. We want the following in the riad:

- hammam,

- to have meal prepared and possibly do some cooking classes

- in the medina

- In general able to coordinate the very specific requests of the group :)

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
9,258 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Renting an entire Riad...

Hi,

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293734-i9196-k401…

This post was about a group of 17 so might be of some interest/help?

Edited: 01 November 2010, 17:15
north yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,224 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Renting an entire Riad...

Riad Miski is a bit more than your budget at 74 euros inc. breakfast per room (sorry you did say 50 euros per person so it falls within budget) but you might be able to do a deal if you rent the full riad. They do all the things you want, hammam, massage, cooking and shopping lessons, trips to the mountains, party nights with local music and dancing. Great place in a really convenient location. You can stay for dinner if you wish too. The hosts are really helpful. Am not sure how many rooms they have - I think 7

but am not sure

Vienna, Austria
Level Contributor
1,460 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Renting an entire Riad...

I was just checking the rates of a riad I know and I saw they have a special group discount for renting the whole place - I was wondering why they would do that, if it is that common. (I know in Egypt big groups descend on the resort towns at times of Eid el Adha and after Ramadan - maybe that's the case?)

Anyway, here is the link: http://riad-darsaad.com/

It is in the medina, they have a hammam, no idea about cooking classes though.

4. Re: Renting an entire Riad...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 May 2011, 06:50