We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

political unrest

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
political unrest

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 01 June 2011, 18:35
Holland
Level Contributor
4 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
341. Re: political unrest

Vigilance is needed in all countries in the world, dont forget London, Madrid, New York and so on......Al Quaida and even other terrorists organisations (ETA, IRA and so on) ware always on the lure to hit soft targets.....

So whatever location or county you are in, or choose to do your vacation in, wherever you live or wherever you go you might always become victim of anything.......And if you let this fear hit you you should stay home in a bunker and dont go out.......That is what terrorists want you to do, and if we start doing it we are fools! So lets go on living the life we live and visit the places we want, if something happens its bound to happen and we cant change future nor history......

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
9,028 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
342. Re: political unrest

Hi,

Apart from agreeing with others who say don't let these sick individuals make you change your plans or fearful of travelling please bear in mind that the political marches were for constitutional reforms, many of which the king has agreed to address. The people responsible for the atrocity on Thursday do not by any stretch of the imagination represent the Moroccan people or their views and hopes for the future.

Edited: 01 May 2011, 00:01
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
181 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
343. Re: political unrest

i agree with all this people encouraging you to travel, i have read the latest news and read about the kings visit to the area where the attacks has been made. that's showed the king care and his love to his country and people loved his care about his nationa & visitors get all care showed they are sad about such situation.

don't leave others scared you and keep you away from enjoying your vacations.

you can expect like that attack wherever you go, as i believ that Morocco is safe only rare things happen, when some cowards get slefish doing such sick violences in some peaceful places over the world.

in My opinion that will not stop my vacation go anywhere i'd love to visit.

have a good time and don't hesitate enjoying your vacation, don't leave theose guilty people messing your holidays.

Cheers

S