We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aqua Fun Club Hotel

Wakefield
Level Contributor
20 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Aqua Fun Club Hotel

Has anyone been here yet?

I really want to book, but want to make sure it is all finished and ready.

Don't want to be in the middle of a building site.

Heard people are going in May but website says not officially opening till 1st June.

Thanks

London, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aqua Fun Club Hotel

I had no idea that it wasn't open yet, that's good to know, as I have been eagerly waiting to read some reviews. Where did you find out this information? We have booked for mid June I think it will be fine, they wouldn't open up a 5* hotel half finished. They will want to maintain the 5* rating and i'm sure they are aware if they let guests check in whilst building work is still ongoing the ratings will quickly drop and the reviews will suck. Do you know much else about the hotel? I mainly want to know what the all inclusive features are, what restaurants we can use etc...??

Wakefield
Level Contributor
20 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aqua Fun Club Hotel

The hotel have a website which is www.pickalbatros-morocco.com.

I'm trying to find out as much as possible before I book.

Think the aqua park is separate and you pay to go in...?

Can anyone confirm if this is right?

Telford, United...
Level Contributor
96 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Aqua Fun Club Hotel

Hi,

I have been in contact with the hotel and the residents of the hotel have free access to the water park.

London, United...
Level Contributor
449 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Aqua Fun Club Hotel

Hi All,

Im booked to go 8 June-22nd, any one you there those times?

Its very frustrating there being so little info & lack of photo's etc but apparantly the hotel already existed (under another name) so i'm assuming they've refurbed, added on the aquapark & the rest of the pools, at least we'll have a room lol!

They are the owners of the Aqua Blu hotel in sharm el sheik, i've been there, a few weeks after it opened in april 08, the kids loved all the slides and pools and each had a lifeguard so im assuming it'll be the same.

That hotel was lovely,minor teething problems due to sheer capacity of people in the grounds at any one time such as lack of cutlery, q's in the dining rooms, warm beer in small glasses, nothing that would ruin your holiday, just a little patience required! im sure they'll have learnt & this one will be great!

If i'm the first to go, i'll post a review whilst there! Does anyone know if the airport shuttlebus is free?

Thank you :-)

London, United...
Level Contributor
449 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Aqua Fun Club Hotel

Hi there,

Did they give you any general info such as if it'll be finished on time etc? Any info greatly appreciated,I cant get thru on the phone!!!!!! :-)

Marrakech
Level Contributor
3,593 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Aqua Fun Club Hotel

Whazit - although the Aqua Fun Club is operated by Pickalbatros hotels, as I understand it, it is a completely new hotel on Route de l'Ourika and the official opening date on their website is 01 June. Pickalbatros hotels also have Albatros Gardens and Albatros Club which was formerly the Royal Mirage Marrakech hotel and is situated on Avenue de Menara. The Albatros Gardens is B & B whilst the Albatros Club is all-inclusive. They have also added a new swimming next to the block of rooms that is allocated for the Albatros Club guests.

Mentioned in this post
Royal Mirage Marrakech
Royal Mirage Marrakech
484 Reviews
Marrakech, Morocco
Aqua Fun Club
Aqua Fun Club
272 Reviews
Marrakech, Morocco
Menara Airport
Menara Airport
Marrakech, Morocco
London, United...
Level Contributor
449 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Aqua Fun Club Hotel

Oh Ok, Thank you, i'm getting confused with it, that does explain why there's no building showing on google earth via their website (which is worrying!) I'm not going to worry as if its not ready i'll be happy to be booked in at the la moumia instead :-) (just kidding).

Telford, United...
Level Contributor
96 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Aqua Fun Club Hotel

Hi,

They have said to be that you get free powel towels, you have access to 5 of the 6 restuarants,,,

also its says free shuttle bus on their website but i am not sure this is the case unless you book direct with them.

i am looking forward to your review to see what you made of the hotel.

would like to know how the restaurants work on all inclusive etc as i am only there for 4 nights

London, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Aqua Fun Club Hotel

Whazit I will be there on June 19th. :D

London, United...
Level Contributor
449 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Aqua Fun Club Hotel

That's great to know about the pool towels steviec321-thank you for that, saves another few kilos in the cases!! When r u going? If it works the same as their egyptian hotels - the restaurants are open 7.30 ish till 11 to 11.30 ish & you usually get one that you have to pay for, usually a fish restaurant. They do normally serve slightly different food if not themed but could be say italian, moroccan, meditteranean type thing! I usually pick the quietest one or change about as it gets repetitive for a fortnight doesen't it. Sianandal im getting super excited now-been bikini shopping today awoohoo all i need now is a new body for it!! :-)