We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Who is traveling when ???

Devon
Level Contributor
346 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Who is traveling when ???

Hi

I'm so excited now. We are flying on Saturday 10th from Bristol with Ryan Air. When is everyone else going. I am like a child at the moment, always wanted to go... never have as always been pulled back to India... and now we're going !!!!! Oh and one more thing am I right in sayiing its best to take sterling rather than Euro's ??

7 more sleeps.

Mentioned in this post
Bristol
Bristol
England, UK
Leicester
Level Contributor
11 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Who is traveling when ???

We are off on 1st Octfor a 10 day trip. It's the first time and can't wait. Only concern is to be near a tv for the rugby world cup - England should be playing 8th if they get to the quarter finals. Otherwise just sightseeing, trekking in the Atlas and edge of Sahara.

Mentioned in this post
England
England
United Kingdom
Hotel Atlas
Hotel Atlas
157 Reviews
Marrakech, Morocco
Great Yarmouth...
Level Contributor
208 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Who is traveling when ???

My daughter and I are travelling from London on the 11 September to Aqua Fun Club

Mentioned in this post
London
London
England, UK
Aqua Fun Club
Aqua Fun Club
284 Reviews
Marrakech, Morocco
Wales
Level Contributor
318 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Who is traveling when ???

We are going 18th October from Bristol Ryan Air. Cant wait keep on looking at the info on the forum to give us ideas

Mentioned in this post
Bristol
Bristol
England, UK
Wirral
Level Contributor
6 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Who is traveling when ???

We fly from Manchester on the 21st September for a week - I can't wait!

Mentioned in this post
Manchester
Manchester
Greater Manchester, UK
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Who is traveling when ???

We're going on the 10th October for 2 weeks. It's our honeymoon (getting married on the 8th October) and we're really looking forward to it. We're staying at the Riu Tikida Palmaraie and we can't wait. We're checking the forums on here everyday and have found some really useful stuff!!

Matt & Claire

Devon
Level Contributor
346 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Who is traveling when ???

Congratulations and have a wonderful Honeymoon.

Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
17 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Who is traveling when ???

Hi i fly 29th september my birthday following day. Yee ha!! Lol. From east mids and some from gatwick. Listen this will be my 3rd time - ii love it. I can suggest you definitely have dirham to pay for things in the souks and if you visit any berber villages or spend time in the mountains or buy street food/drinks - which you gotta do. Their exchange of money is preferred as dirham.Because th3e trade is unpredicvtable. I have found that some guest houses/hostels/small riads will take euro. And obviously your 4 or 5* hotels will take everything!! Zara and other well known stores and shopping malls will take euro. Just take a mixture. Thats what i've always done. Have loadsa fun x

Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
17 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Who is traveling when ???

To the couple getting married on the 8th congratulations.....2 weeks is great. Make sure you go to Essouaira......it is beautiful,steeped in history. The medina and Portugese The Scala battlements are stunning. There are great sunsets from here. And im sure you've done your research but i could recommend Ourika Valley. Just charter a petit taxi,its only around 45 mins from Marrakesh. YOU will see Berber villages and the 7 tier waterfalls. Take trainers though for the walk up!! Have fun x

Mentioned in this post
Ourika Valley
Ourika Valley
842 Reviews
Ourika, Morocco
marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
9,924 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Who is traveling when ???

Hi,

Sorry but the Ourika valley is more like 1 hour and 15 minutes to get to the village where you can access the waterfalls from Marrakech. Not a huge difference but it helps plan your day if you know the real times.

Mentioned in this post
Ourika Valley
Ourika Valley
842 Reviews
Ourika, Morocco
Marrakech
Marrakech
Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region, Morocco
Canterbury, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
20. Re: Who is traveling when ???

Me and a friend are escaping Christmas and are going from 20th December to 30th. I've just got back from a 5 night stay in Marrakech itself but we are going on treks into the mountains and to Essaouira as well.

It's gonna be a good one!

Mentioned in this post
Marrakech
Marrakech
Essaouira
Essaouira