We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riads with Private roof terraces ?

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Surrey UK
Level Contributor
7 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Riads with Private roof terraces ?

I noticed that the Riad Noir d'ivoire has private roof terraces for its suites, does anyone know of any other Riads that have private terraces like this ?

many thanks in hope !

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
Level Contributor
4,176 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Riads with Private roof terraces ?

have a look at la maison arabee which by the way is not from noir d'ivoire

Surrey UK
Level Contributor
7 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Riads with Private roof terraces ?

Thank you, that looks beautiful !

3. Re: Riads with Private roof terraces ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 03 October 2011, 14:05
UK
Level Contributor
463 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Riads with Private roof terraces ?

Maison Arabe is fab Chameleon, I am sure there are hundreds of beautiful rhiads in Marrakech, but for what its worth, can tell you this one gem of a palace! The hospitality equal to its exquisite furnishings and ambience. You might be able to find my review on here. I am heading there very soon, and cannot wait! We are very well travelled, stay often in Butler level properties around the world, and Maison Arabe is def up there amongst the top! But its not "stuffy".. the jazz piano bar at night is fun and relaxing, so despite all of its beauty, there is an element of chillaxing fun there. All round.. 11 out of 10! Food...perfect just perfect!! The cookery school is a fun experience not to be missed..the hammam ....just wonderful and very reasonable. I havent seen the suites with terraces, but am sure, like the rest of the property, will be stunning!

idaho
Destination Expert
for Sun Valley, Ketchum, Beach Vacations, Idaho
Level Contributor
10,457 posts
435 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Riads with Private roof terraces ?

we had a roof top terrace, and the views were to die for!!

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
1,395 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Riads with Private roof terraces ?

Try to give a check at "Le jardine de la medina"

Cheers

UK
Level Contributor
463 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Riads with Private roof terraces ?

Just to let you know I posted my recent review with pics of the rooftop terrace of one of the suites at Maison Arabe. It was beautiful!

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g293734-d3…

8. Re: Riads with Private roof terraces ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2012, 00:18