We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

les bains de marrakech

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cambridge
Level Contributor
461 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
les bains de marrakech

Having looked at the various reviews on "spas", I like the look of this one but wondered if anybody could answer a few questions.

It appears from their website that my husband and I can go in as a couple - how does this work? Though as we will have our 14 year old daughter with us we may have to do it consecutively anyway as I'm assuming there would be no facilities for her and although she is sensible, I would not like to leave her on her own in Marrakech.

Do people recommend just a Hamman or a Hamman + massage (or anything else)?

We're only there for 4 nights so can probably only fit in one session, though I read somewhere you should only visit a few times a week anyway.

Bath, United Kingdom
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: les bains de marrakech

Hi,

We're also wondering the same thing! Can anyone help about going as a couple?

Cambridge
Level Contributor
461 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: les bains de marrakech

Hi

If you read the reviews on les Bains ... you will see that lots of people go as couples. My problem is what to do with our 14 year old for 3 hours (time it apparently takes for hamman + massage) as she won't want a treatment.

Thornton Cleveleys...
Level Contributor
599 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: les bains de marrakech

Les Bains de Marrakech has a lovely pool area with tables and loungers - if your daughter wouldn't mind sitting there with a book and having a swim, I'm sure the staff could accomodate her (although I would check first).

If your daughter wants a hammam, then I imagine she will go in a cabin with you whilst your husband goes in one by himself. If your daughter doesn't want a hammam then you and your husband can go in together.

I went alone and was there for almost four hours - I had a hammam and two hour long massages. The extra time comes from the "relaxation" periods between treatments where you lie down and rest with mint tea. You also have tea and pastries in the relaxation area before you leave - don't rush this, it is part of the whole experience.

Sorry I can't be specific - as I say, I went alone - but there are lots of reviews from couples and groups so you would probably be best sending them a private message enquiry.

I also suggest emailing Les Bains de Marrakech directly with any questions. I know there are complaints about the length of time it takes them to reply but I found that they answered my queries quite quickly.

Feel free to message me if you want more details

4. Re: les bains de marrakech

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 April 2013, 10:19