We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 day desert trip from Marrakech

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
317 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
2 day desert trip from Marrakech

HI again,

I didn't want this post to get lost in a previous one. I have found Desert Majesty tour company after recommendations from other posters.

But, I was wondering if anyone could look at this itinerary and see if they think it sounds doable:

desertmajesty.com/gen/tours/little_majesty_i…

Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
2,101 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 day desert trip from Marrakech

hi there..

With a fast..look..seems a fast ...trip..!

.. a lot to do and to.. see in such a short time..but you to see..!

As depends of your duration stay and tastes & co!

Cheers! Oliver.

Castril De La Pena...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
8,874 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 day desert trip from Marrakech

Marrakech to Ouarzazate over the Tichka is a good 4 to 4.5 hour trip, see morocco-knowledgebase.net/forum/…

Ouarzazate to Zagora another 3-plus hours. It doesn't say which dunes you would be visiting. I might be wrong, but given that it's a two day tour I imagine you won't be going to Erg Chigaga as you would need to travel some way south of Zagora to reach M'hamid, then another 40km west on sandy tracks. You might be visiting either Erg Lihoudi or Erg Tinfou. You can google all three of these ergs for information and photos.

The return trip from Ouarzazate to Marrakech via Telouet will be interesting, see morocco-knowledgebase.net/forum/…

Some more pics on post #11 at morocco-knowledgebase.net/forum/…

3. Re: 2 day desert trip from Marrakech

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 03:15