We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Somewhere for early dinner tonight, with baby

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
london
Level Contributor
47 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Somewhere for early dinner tonight, with baby

Hello,

I wonder if anyone could help me by recommending somewhere my husband and I could eat out tonight with our 9 month old baby? We've been in Marrakech a few days but have eaten in the hotel as we can't keep the baby up too late but we'd really like to get out for dinner once!

Could anyone recommend somewhere that we could eat at around 6 - 6.30ish? Or is this just not really an option.

We're also both vegetarian, just adding in case anyone can recommend on that basis!

Thanks,

S

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
9,156 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Somewhere for early dinner tonight, with baby

Hi,

The Earth Cafe is all vegetarian. Souk Kafe have veggie options. Cafe Arabe also serves all day.

Thornton Cleveleys...
Level Contributor
599 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Somewhere for early dinner tonight, with baby

Souk Kafe roof terrace gets a big thumbs up from me.

I'm not veggie and I haven't personally tried the veggie mains - but the salads are lovely, the cous cous is fluffy heaven and the cheese briouettes (assuming you're not vegan-veggie) are delicious, so I'm assuming that the veg tagines etc are also just as good.

london
Level Contributor
47 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Somewhere for early dinner tonight, with baby

Thank you - we will try and find the Souk Kafe! Or indeed any of the other places if we get really stuck.

4. Re: Somewhere for early dinner tonight, with baby

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2013, 10:18