We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

december trip

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hongcheon-gun...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
december trip

is december good time to visit marrakech; is it safe

Casablanca
Level Contributor
884 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: december trip

Hi Angela;

Marrakech always safe and great for every time during the year, So for December is a good time for travelling for sure, either you are travelling as a solo traveller or with others, as you can read the Links for Female Visitors/Safety on the right side of this forum.

Use the Search box for any of your travel concerns and interests.

in Marrakech you can have all your travel needs, so 3 days would be a good time to explore and experience Marrakech, if you have more than that time you can do a Day Trip to Essaouira chilling at the coast, as you can do a Day Trip to the High Atlas Mountains experience the berber culture.

So for the Weather: it's chilly by night and warm during the day.

For more information try to post it on the forum or use the search box.

Happy Travels.

Edited: 28 November 2012, 14:06
Greenville, South...
Level Contributor
4 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: december trip

I will be in rabat in dec19 and in Marrakech on dec 20 for few days

Anybody there to to share the costs of tours let me know

London, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: december trip

Hi Arsu. We will be in Marrakesh from 14 dec to 21 Dec. Please let us know if you managed to make contact with anybody else as we quite happy to join in and share the costs of tours.

Boston...
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: december trip

Hi, I'll be in Marrakech on Dec 19 and head for 3 day desert tour to Fez on the 20th. Anyone interested in joining me?

Greenville, South...
Level Contributor
4 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: december trip

That is great I will be in Marakech on Dec 19 and love to discuss

the tours with you let me some details about your plan

I am coming from USA for few days I can give you my contact

if you want

6. Re: december trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 07 December 2012, 21:05
Huntington
4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: december trip

We will be arriving 12/26 from the U.S. and departing 1/1. Would love to do some day trips, evening outings and other meetups.

8. Re: december trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 06:17