In my first post here, I would like to present you our plans for a 2 people short trip to Marrakech and sorroundings, and aks for advice :-)
- 8/Dec --> Arrival around 4pm, and walk around the city.
- 9/Dec --> One day trip to Ouzoud Water Falls (renting a car), and again explore the city in the evening
- 10-11/Dec --> Trip to Zagora dessert
- 12/Dec --> Walk around the city, and maybe some shopping. Leaving at noon.
We are thinking also about some alternatives. What do you think? what is a "must"?
- Change the 2-day trip to Zagora for a 3-day trip to Merzouga (9-11)
We are also wondering what is cheaper alternative, if to make the bookings by web, or try to get some good prizes there.
- For the 2 day to Zagora, i have seen prizes from 120€-200€/person. What do you think?
Thanks in advance for your help.