We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Was your 1 night desert tour worth it?

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
toronto
Level Contributor
447 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Was your 1 night desert tour worth it?

I haven't booked my trip yet, but most likely my husband and I will be in Marrakech the first week of June for 4 nights (day 1 - arrive at 5pm. Day 2 & 3 & 4- free, Day 5 - fly out at 1pm). Depending on how we like Marrakech, we may be back, but not for another many years.

I have read many threads on the 1 night desert tours and it seems like most people vote against them as its a lot of driving and only Zagora would be possible as Merzouga is too far. So for those who have experienced this 1 night tour, was it worth it? Or would you have preferred that you took day trips instead? Can you please describe the car ride there and back? I get car sick very easily so I'm a bit worried about that. We don't want to do a 2 night tour as that won't leave us any time to explore Marrakech itself.

11. Re: Was your 1 night desert tour worth it?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 February 2014, 06:19