We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pacha

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
2 posts
Save Topic
pacha

Thinking going clubbing when we are there in August can anyone tell me if this club any good or give me a better one to go to that's not full of pros x

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
9,028 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: pacha

Hi,

Have a look at reviews for Theatro and Jad Mahal. Pacha has a bit of a reputation regarding drugs.

2. Re: pacha

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 December 2014, 16:43
London, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: pacha

Hi I am going to Marrakech with 6 mates at the end of August 2013, we were thinking of going night clubing/bar on tuesday, thursday, friday saturday and sunday. The music which we prefer is House and RnB. I know theres pacha there but it hasnt really got any decent reviews and the same goes with Thertro. We have a good budget hope you can help.

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
5,040 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: pacha

check this thread for my recommendations for going out:

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g293734-i9196-k6…

personally I like Theatro but it does get a bad rep on here, Pacha is so big that it often seems empty.

let me know if you have any questions about specific places

Edited: 02 August 2013, 20:23
London, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: pacha

So which nightclub would you recommend for them nights? Thanks for the information

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
5,040 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: pacha

well it varies week to week so you need to check the listings on each website - I gave the links in the other thread. If you dont know the DJs then search for them on youtube and you will usually find something to show you what type of music.

do check out the lounge bars mentioned as well, they are not proper clubs but often have DJs and no cover charge so you can check out a few and find which one suits you.

London, United...
Level Contributor
566 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: pacha

Would NOT recommend Pacha... I have a review on that place which should tell you all you need to know...The drinks are watered down and overpriced, the locals are not very welcoming (Which in marrakech shocks me) and Shimmin (HI AGAIN SHIMMIN BY THE WAY!) is totally right, there is a problem with drugs in that place...

Can confirm this from personal experience...

Teatro is a good one, and the Comptoir Darna (might have spelled that wrong) is also good fun.

Cx

8. Re: pacha

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 August 2014, 07:19