We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Imlil to Essaouira.

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wrexham, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
139 reviews
Save Topic
Imlil to Essaouira.

Thank you to the person that provided me with the email address for the Riad Basma. Please could someone either confirm that to travel from Imlil to Essaouira, we would have to travel back to Marrakech and get transport from there? Or is there a different route? Please advise on buses, taxi's etc...

Castril De La Pena...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
8,788 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Imlil to Essaouira.

Local taxi from Imlil to Asni, change taxis for Asni to Marrakech. Total cost about 60dh/seat. Then CTM bus to Essaouira. Check your guidebook for further details.

Wrexham, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Imlil to Essaouira.

Thank you. I had thought that would be the advice given but it is nice to be reassured, thank you for including the price. My guide book is out of date, I have been waiting a long time for Morroco. I tend to look at Trip Advisor and Lonley Planet etc...I like to hear what you well travelled people have to say.

Castril De La Pena...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
8,788 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Imlil to Essaouira.

Even though I know Morocco backwards, I never go without a guide book and I'd advise you to buy one.

4. Re: Imlil to Essaouira.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2014, 06:17