We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marrakech and more

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Marrakech and more

Hello

Can anyone recommend SELF- CATERING places in Marrakech and Essaouira that include a pool, just for two people. From what I have seen Essaouira doesn't have places with a pool, which is fine, but am looking for somewhere with a private pool and also reasonable in cost for a week.

Marrakech
Level Contributor
3,593 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Marrakech and more

Marrakech Palm Club springs to mind.

Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
4,324 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marrakech and more

Welcome to the Marrakech forum 786Mira. See here for vacation rentals:

tripadvisor.com/VacationRentals-g293734-Revi…

but be aware that several authentic riads (as opposed to modern resort accommodation) offer self catering and the local markets are just that, local, not kilometers away. Much more interesting for shopping opportunities. Type 'self catering' into the search box above for more details and change to the Essaouira forum to do the same. Essaouira is much smaller and I am not aware of traditional accommodation with a pool (only shore front modern hotels). It is highly unlikely that these establishments offer self catering. You will need to look for privately owned guest houses I think.

3. Re: Marrakech and more

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2014, 06:20