We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

has anyone booked with or stayed at Riad Wo?

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
manhattan
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Topic
has anyone booked with or stayed at Riad Wo?

Hi!

I booked a room for 9 nights at Riad Wo through their website (not through second party booking) and she took my cc info and said she will not charge the room until we are there and that it is reserved. Just curious if anyone has experienced this. I am more of a fan of having a legit receipt so I know I will not be stranded upon arrival. Any info would be great. Thanks!

Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
159 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: has anyone booked with or stayed at Riad Wo?

Never used it nor heard about it before, but you can contact the reviewers who reviewed this riad, and ask them any questions interest you instead of asking here and waiting no answer sometimes if there is no reviewer active in the forums.

so your best way is to check their page and contact the reviewers : tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g293734-d655409…

Yes keeping your CC info is the way they do the booking, but sometimes in cas eyou want to cancel they charge 30% and that's depends on their rules.

manhattan
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: has anyone booked with or stayed at Riad Wo?

Thank You! I emailed a few people! I appreciate your advice.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
932 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: has anyone booked with or stayed at Riad Wo?

I haven't been to that riad but some hotels do that as a security. if you don't come, then they might

have a policy to charge the first night

4. Re: has anyone booked with or stayed at Riad Wo?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 August 2014, 07:23