We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tourist Bus Airport To Agdal Hotel

London, United...
Level Contributor
566 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
Tourist Bus Airport To Agdal Hotel

Not stayed in Agdal Hotel before, and usually get a cab to Hotels from Airport after a dispute over the price, because, I always seem to find the cab with the broken meter ;-)

I think Im brave enough now to attempt to get the bus from the airport (NEVER done this before).

So - Where might I find the bus stop outside the airport please?

What stop should I get off at for the Agdal Hotel please? (Lets face it, I will probably just wait until I see something familiar then try to walk to it from there)

How much might airport bus be?

How long should it take to get there, I am guessing 20 minutes?

I arrive in the evening, around 8pm I think (usually get there at midday) will tourist bus into Guilez still be running?

Thanks!

Marrakech
Level Contributor
3,593 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Tourist Bus Airport To Agdal Hotel

The bus stop at the airport is behind the line of taxis.

The bus goes to Jemma El Fna then on to Gueliz.

A taxi will get you to the hotel quicker.

The bus driver can tell you where to get off the bus.

London, United...
Level Contributor
566 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tourist Bus Airport To Agdal Hotel

I guessed that a taxi will get us there quicker (usually about 15 mins) but to be honest, whilst I love Marrakech and the fun of haggling, it is a bit much when you've just landed and you have people yanking your case from you; demanding money to walk it to their mate who of course, has his own taxi, with broken meter, taxi drivers charging ridiculous prices to go to your hotel, then the bellhop at the hotel walking your bag two feet and standing there holding out their hand for money. I think the bus might be less stress when I get there. I do understand they have their ways, and they are poor, and rely on tips, and Im all for that when Im there, but I do hate the dramas and how much you are pounced on when you first get there. Its all too much! Thought Id try a different way thats all, plus I like to take in the sights! Thanks for the info re how to know where to get off the bus. Is it bus 19? Looking at their website I think it is! How frequent are they in the evenings?

3. Re: Tourist Bus Airport To Agdal Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 August 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Marrakech