We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hot Weather Still in October?

Montclair, New...
Level Contributor
17 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Hot Weather Still in October?

The various weather sites give very different information about the weather in October.

Some sites say low, mid 70's during the day, low 60's at night.

But I see that the weather has actually been in the high 80's every day in Marrakech and it continues into October.

Low 70's is different than high 80's in terms of what clothes are needed!

I will be in Marrakech (4 days), Fez, Skoura, Merzouga. I know the desert can be cold a t night.

Thanks so much!

Mentioned in this post
Marrakech
Marrakech
Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region, Morocco
Merzouga
Merzouga
Meknes-Tafilalet Region, Morocco
Sahara Tours International - Day Tours
Deserts, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Cultural Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Day Trips
Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
4,324 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hot Weather Still in October?

Statistics for Marrakech:

October

The average high temperature this month is 28 C with a statistical range of 15 C to 40 degrees C. At night this falls to an average low of 16 C with a historical range of 8 C to 23 C. Mostly sunny during this month but there is a 7% chance of a cloudy day.

Mentioned in this post
Marrakech
Marrakech
Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region, Morocco
2. Re: Hot Weather Still in October?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2014, 06:19