We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marrakech to Beni Mellal

Manchester
Level Contributor
555 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Marrakech to Beni Mellal

I hope someone can help! I am just starting a school partnership with a school in Beni Mellal (I am in Manchester, UK). The cheapest flights I can get (to do a ateacher exchange) is from Manchester to Marrakech but I'm struggling to find an easy way to Beni Mellal! The probelm is, I would arrive at night (approximately 8pm). I presume I would be better travelling the following day? But I would also need to travel back to Marrakech for a return flight home. Do I need to book a private taxi and would this mean 'very expensive?' I have seen mention of 'Grand Taxis' and the CTM bus but I don't understand...please help!

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
Level Contributor
4,244 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Marrakech to Beni Mellal

There are buses thzt leave from marrakech to.beni mellal every hour. Expect 4 hrs ride. They re cheaper than ctm.they leave from bab doukala bus station. It will be also to catch another bus back to marrakech. It is an easyride, travelling mostly through flat but green landscape

12. Re: Marrakech to Beni Mellal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 April 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Marrakech