We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon in Marrakech : private villas

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Honeymoon in Marrakech : private villas

Hello, i am looking to have my honeymoon stay in Marrakech in august 2014, i was looking for villas or private apartments in and around the Marrakech area. Distance from the city centre isnt an issue.

My main requirement is that it have total privacy, which is why im leaning towards a villa, something walled off like Les Deux Tours, or Apple gardens (if in fact Apple gardens had a walled off pool that would have been perfect).

My budget is between £700 and £1400 for 7 days. I would just like to be able to enjoy a dip in a pool or jacuzzi, and sunbathe with the wife in a secluded and private environment, but the only option appears to be larger villas but as its just the two of us, this seems like overkill.

Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
5,297 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon in Marrakech : private villas

I doubt you can find anything with a private pool for £100/night but for £200 you should be able to find something - check the 'Holiday Rentals' section at the the top of the page. Or check on Airbnb or similar websites for private property rentals.

Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
155 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon in Marrakech : private villas

Homeaway.co.uk have some great property rentals in Marrakech. You can ask on there for your specific requirements. I guess you would need to have a villa suitable for 4-6 people in order to get a pool and the privacy you want - but I know you can get that on your budget as I have researched that myself. Hope you find what you're looking for.

3. Re: Honeymoon in Marrakech : private villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 July 2014, 11:52
Luton
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
2,364 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Honeymoon in Marrakech : private villas

So amazing that you make three posts about this accommodation in just five minutes, Aadam07 ....

Thornton Cleveleys...
Level Contributor
599 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Honeymoon in Marrakech : private villas

Absolutely loads of places for your budget. I recently stayed in one with a huge private pool for for €75 per night and there are some gorgeous ones in your price range. If you go to the top end of your budget, they often include staff such as maids and even a chef if you want!

A lot of the very luxurious ones do accommodate 10 people or more - but that doesn't mean you can't stay there. It just means you'd be able to stay in a different room every night ;-) Plus, they often have cheaper rates for smaller numbers of guests, so do ask if it isn't already listed on the rates.

Check homeaway.co.uk

ownersdirect.co.uk

holidaylettings.co.uk

ihacom.co.uk

and use the TripAdvisor rentals search facility as well. You'll see a lot of the same properties listed on all the sites BUT quite often the different sites have slightly different amounts of information or photos

As far as privacy goes, even when they are walled off in private grounds, they often specifically state no nude or topless sunbathing. A lot of private properties also have resident custodians or gardeners that tend to the area each day, so bear that in mind.

Edited: 24 July 2014, 18:38
6. Re: Honeymoon in Marrakech : private villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2015, 07:16