We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help choosing a Riad in Marrakech

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco...
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
Help choosing a Riad in Marrakech

Please recommend a Riad that is in a good location of the Medina (meaning close enough to interesting sites but also a little tranquil), medium price, authentic and beautiful, but not necessarily luxurious. I only have two nights in Marrakech, so I want to experience the beauty of an authentic Riad, but nothing too expensive. To further complicate things, we are 3 adults and it is hard to find a triple.

London
Level Contributor
69 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help choosing a Riad in Marrakech

Hi there, when r u travelling? I am currently in marrakech and staying at riad tizgui which is pretty good. However, i woud recommend riad nesma which i visited yday (i wanted to stay there but they didnt hv any availability to match my dates). The price will depend on when you choose to travel. I am currently paying eur 35 per night as it's low season. Riad nesma is a little bit more expensive but still very good value. They had quoted me eur 44.

London, United...
Level Contributor
304 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help choosing a Riad in Marrakech

There are dozens of little hotels in the winding side streets on the right just down from the Hotel Tazi towards the main square. They are all very eager to get you to stay and we got a double room for 20 Euros(ish) without even haggling for a very adequate accommodation (I forget the name of it).We booked one in advance that wasn't much better and it was closer to 100 Euros.

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
9,125 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help choosing a Riad in Marrakech

Hi,

Try typing triple room or family room into the search box above your post. The 3 sharing question has been asked before and you'll find suggestions and recommendations there.

4. Re: Help choosing a Riad in Marrakech

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 February 2015, 05:21