We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Medina Gardens Hotel Marrakech

Cambridgeshire...
Level Contributor
89 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Medina Gardens Hotel Marrakech

Has anyone heard how the refurbishment is going/has gone? I'm really looking forward to reading reviews from the people who will be going out soon and can't wait until we go in June

fareham,hants
Level Contributor
1,128 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Medina Gardens Hotel Marrakech

I'd like to know this too as we are going in October.

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
2,779 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Medina Gardens Hotel Marrakech

I am going 15th May and will write my review while there.... Hoping everything will be fine as my first time to Marrakech .

3. Re: Medina Gardens Hotel Marrakech

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 27 April 2014, 11:00
Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
4,324 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Medina Gardens Hotel Marrakech

Since the local Thompson rep doesn't appear to know I would suggest great caution. I've said this before - why go back to the origin of package holidays in the UK in the 60's and trust in "artists' impressions"? There are so many more AI hotels to choose from after all.

great harwood...
Level Contributor
6 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Medina Gardens Hotel Marrakech

Has anyone actually been to the Medina gardens before?? There are no reviews for this hotel!?

Thornton Cleveleys...
Level Contributor
599 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Medina Gardens Hotel Marrakech

It used to be called Les Almoravides - the name change coincides with the refurb, so it's to be expected that there are no reviews for it under the new name yet. Please see previous threads for more information - of which there really isn't much!

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g293734-i9196-k7…

5 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Medina Gardens Hotel Marrakech

were going on the 12th may, its our first time in marrakech, up to press we have been left with mixed emotions would like to see some reviews asap, the anticipation is too much, on one hand the mystery of it all is enthralling but on the other i think or we walking in to a building sight , im sure thomsons will have everything in hand ........i hope

romford
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Medina Gardens Hotel Marrakech

I'm going Thursday. I did email Thomson in March and they said everything was going well and that it will be ready for when we get there.

great harwood...
Level Contributor
6 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Medina Gardens Hotel Marrakech

Thanks for the info! :)

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
2,779 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Medina Gardens Hotel Marrakech

Keep us posted Mike...we go the 15th and would be nice to know everything is ok...