We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone need 1 more for a desert/atlas mountain expedition?

1 post
Save Topic
Anyone need 1 more for a desert/atlas mountain expedition?

I am traveling to By myself To Marrakesh, Arriving Next Friday, May 30. I Am Planning To Go Into The Desert And Atlas Mountains But Want To See If Any groups Are Heading Out Around That Time And If I Can Join Before I Book Things On My Own!

I Am 25 From The East Coast Of The United States. I' M Laid Back And Love Making New Friends From All Over.

Am Interested In A Trip Up To 4 Day Long.

I Don't Know Why My Phone Is capitalizing Every word! Driving Me Nuts!

If You Respond To This I'll Pass On My Email To You.

Carter

Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
4,324 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone need 1 more for a desert/atlas mountain expedition?

On my phone at least you can toggle between Abc, abc and numerals by clicking on the asterisk, arrow up key on the pad. Good luck with your search and welcome to the Marrakech forum Carter E.

2. Re: Anyone need 1 more for a desert/atlas mountain expedition?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 May 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Marrakech