We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The airport bus

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
467 posts
115 reviews
Save Topic
The airport bus

One of my pet hates is being accosted at the airport by taxi drivers especially when I'm travelling alone , am happy to jump on the airport bus merely so I won't get hassled . Where exactly is the bus stop in the airport is it easy to find ? Arriving in terminal 1 ....

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
5,040 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The airport bus

just head to left when you exit the airport - the bus stop is just past the row of taxis. Expect to be hassled as you walk past them!

London, United...
Level Contributor
467 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The airport bus

Thanks for the reply does it go quite frequently and how long does it take to the center of town ?

Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
5,040 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The airport bus

have a look at the thread in 'Top Questions' for full details - top right hand side of screen

4. Re: The airport bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2015, 06:17