We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marrakech incentive in October

Germany
Level Contributor
107 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Marrakech incentive in October

Hi,

I am currently thinking about to invite my management for 3 nights (Thursday - Sunday) to Marrakech in October. Three questions:

Is there any really nice Ryad that can accommodate approx. 26 persons?

If not, which Hotel would you recommend? Mamounia might be to expensive..thus Hivernage or perhaps Sofitel? Namaskar or Taj Palace might be a bit to remote….

Does anyone have good experiences with local agencies that can organize the incentive program? Or can someone report about his incentive in Marrakech?

Thank you!

Peter

Castril De La Pena...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
9,397 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marrakech incentive in October

Sticking 'incentive travel marrakech' into Google found at least ten companies.

Others know more about riad capacities than me, but I suspect the nearest you'll get to 26 (rooms?) will be several riads in a tight neighbourhood.

2. Re: Marrakech incentive in October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 03 July 2014, 17:06
3. Re: Marrakech incentive in October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2015, 06:17