We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

is Tamlalt Tours for real? Can it be this cheap?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
6 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
is Tamlalt Tours for real? Can it be this cheap?

Hello, I was going to book a tour with Tamlalt Tours a three day / night excursion from Marrakech to Fes. Brahim the owner of this company emailed me a price of 145 euros that was the cheapest I have seen. When I told other tour companies this price they said it was highly unreasonable. The next lowest another company quoted me was 185 euros . Can someone please share with me their experience with this tour operator. It is hard to find review for this company and

The website also looks shady...

http://www.tamlalttours.com/

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
6 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: is Tamlalt Tours for real? Can it be this cheap?

Some more info. i also understand that the accomodation that they are offering are 2-3 star.

Day 1: Marrakech - Tizi -n-Tichka - Ait Benhaddou - Ouarzazate - Dades Valley/Gorges

Day 2: Dades Gorges - Tenghir - Todra Gorges - Tinjdad - Erfoud - Merzouga(Night in desert)

Day 3: Erg Chebbi Desert - (Merzouga) - Ziz Valley - Medilt - Ifrane - Fes

Edited: 14 August 2014, 03:54
Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
5,617 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: is Tamlalt Tours for real? Can it be this cheap?

Is this a group tour? If so then that is the normal price

It is the private tours that are much more expensive

Luton
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
2,513 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: is Tamlalt Tours for real? Can it be this cheap?

Yes, even if you only asked Tamlalt Tours for a price for yourself, it could well be that they are planning to put you with others to make a larger group and to keep the price down. Of course, you should check this with Tamlalt Tours.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
6 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: is Tamlalt Tours for real? Can it be this cheap?

Yes, we are in a group of six people

Luton
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
2,513 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: is Tamlalt Tours for real? Can it be this cheap?

I've just had a look at their website and it does seem that everything that you might expect to be included is included in their regular tours. Lunch is not included but that is quite normal. If you are confident that you are getting this level of service, you seem to have found yourself a very good deal. Hope you have a great trip!

6. Re: is Tamlalt Tours for real? Can it be this cheap?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2015, 05:17