We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marrakech pools

Which Marrakech hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hasselt, Belgium
2 posts
Save Topic
Marrakech pools

Hi

I'm travelling with my best friend to Marrakech and we're also staying in a riad, which hasn't got that much of a big pool. So I was wondering if anyone can recommend good swimming pools (hotel with pools are also fine) where we can go for a swim and maybe lunch?

Feel free to share your experiences, prices etc

Thanks!

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
9,159 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marrakech pools

Hi,

La Mamounia, Beldi Country Club, Aqua Fun Club, Oasiria, Nikki Beach, there are lots of choices and differing prices

Edited: 19 August 2014, 14:33
ireland
Level Contributor
87 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marrakech pools

I'm going to marrakesh next week so I am researching this too.

I think Beldi country club looks great! They do a day access pass with lunch for €34pp. It's a very nice hotel, seems relaxing, views of atlas mts in the background.

They have a lovely spa too which I am going to treat myself too :)

Cheaper option is les jardin de la koutoubia, large pool.

3. Re: Marrakech pools

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2015, 05:16