We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel within walking distance to Rabat Ville Station

singapore
Level Contributor
744 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel within walking distance to Rabat Ville Station

Hi

We will be arriving from Casablanca Airport by train. I understand that Hotel Ibis is close to Rabat Aqbal Station, which is not the station for the medina. Are there hotels within walking distance from the Rabat Ville Station.

We intend to take the 2.00 pm train to Fes. Is this sufficient to cover the must see sights in Rabat. How early does the shops in the medina open.

Thank you...

Marrakech
Level Contributor
3,593 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel within walking distance to Rabat Ville Station

Hotel Mercure Sheherazade (part of the Accor group which Ibis belongs to) is a short taxi ride from Rabat ville train station. The taxi ride will cost 10 MAD. There are other hotels too but this is my preferred choice.

singapore
Level Contributor
744 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel within walking distance to Rabat Ville Station

Thanks heresmyreply. I will check it out, but I would prefer to stay within walking distance to Rabat Ville Station.

Tangier, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Tangier
Level Contributor
866 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel within walking distance to Rabat Ville Station

According to reviews here on TA, the Pietri Urban hotel is a 5 minute walk from the train station.

singapore
Level Contributor
744 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel within walking distance to Rabat Ville Station

Thanks Zohor. Will contact the Pietri Urban hotel to check it out.

5. Re: Hotel within walking distance to Rabat Ville Station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 02:19
Get answers to your questions about Rabat