We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rabat Hammams

Paris, France
Level Contributor
932 posts
85 reviews
Save Topic
Rabat Hammams

Any suggestions for hammams

I'm open to suggestions anywhere from traditional to upscale to local to hotel.

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
9,807 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rabat Hammams

Hi,

http://www.villamandarine.com/service.php

is one I've seen mentioned on the forum before.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
932 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rabat Hammams

Thanks

In the Medina there is one called Hammam Lalou (on rue Lalou) and Hammam Mahrassa (I personally don't know the street).

At Hammam Lalou I paid 37dh for the products for the bath and 10 dh for the ticket, then if you hire someone to give u a scrub and everything, you pay them about 40-50dh.

Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
159 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Rabat Hammams

That's helpful information, Thank you for sharing them in this forums as it's very important to know about other locations not only Marrakech and Fes all the time, so now Hammam in Rabat.

i would going to suggest asking your riad giving you the recommendations, but now we have yours here which can be very helpful .

again Thank you.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
932 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rabat Hammams

Yes these two were the ones in the medina that my riad mentioned.

I am happy to help

Berlin, Germany
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rabat Hammams

I am supposing that you mean the Avenue Laalou, as the Rue Laâlou is somewhere else in Salé...

Anyway: Thanks for your advice, i will check out the Hamam Lalou today!

Edited: 26 February 2014, 11:30
6. Re: Rabat Hammams

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 February 2015, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Rabat