We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SIM asap in Rabat

Which Rabat hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Paris, France
Level Contributor
932 posts
86 reviews
Save Topic
SIM asap in Rabat

Hi there

I have never used an int'l phone or used an int'l sim.

I want to be able to call my Riad when I arrive in Rabat so the hotel worker can meet me to take me inside.

Are there stands inside the Rabat airport after customs where I can buy a sim and minutes that can set me up to use my phone right away?

I just need a few minutes to call my hotels

Thanks

Paris, France
Level Contributor
932 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: SIM asap in Rabat

Thanks to no one for help but for future readers I can let you know that the Riad airport is VERY small.

After baggage claim there is a hall where there will be vendors for car rental and money exchange.

At one of the money exchange kiosk, a man has a bag full of pre-paid sims for Morocco.

I bought 20 minutes for 70 euros. Just using it for emergency

Castril De La Pena...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
8,788 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: SIM asap in Rabat

Please tell me you made a mistake in the post above and you really paid 70dh, not €70 (770dh)...

3. Re: SIM asap in Rabat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 28 October 2013, 15:52
Paris, France
Level Contributor
932 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: SIM asap in Rabat

lol yes many mistakes

Rabat airport is small and modern. 70dh prepaid for 20 minutes. The man who sold it to me connected the phone service which was nice of him

5. Re: SIM asap in Rabat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 August 2014, 06:20