After a year of "Thinking" and "checking" we have decided on flying to Rabat for a week in April. ( from Saturday to Friday) . Questions :
1. Should I book the hotel with Ortitz as a part of the package or use airbnb.com (privet rooms) or any other source? How realistic is 30-40$ a night hotel? I am spoiled but like to have basic comfort and intend to use hotel just for a night sleep
2. What is the "ggod" neighbourhood in Rabat?
3. Not renting a car but want to see Marakesh and Fez ( both a MUST) . How doable to do it as a day trip ( 2 day trips) ?
4. What are other "day trips" we can take?
5.How easy and relaible the train system is ? Should I be buying the tickets in advance?
6. Does Rabat have a good public transportation in the city? How much is a day pass?
7. How easy it is to get to and from Rabat airport ?
Sorry, I know a lot of questions , but I have to start somewhere ;) Thank you for your input!!!