We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rabat to Chefchaouen

Lancaster, United...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Rabat to Chefchaouen

Hi fellow travellers !

I am planning on going to Morocco in the end of March and I am starting my travel in Rabat moving on to Chefchaouen. I know there is no rail connection between the two cities and that the best way to travel is by bus. If anyone who has travelled this distance recently could give me some information on timetables or when busses leave from Rabat it would be much appreciated! I will be arriving in Rabat at 14.00 on a monday and would like to leave for Chefchaouen on the same day (price and duration of the trip would also be great)!

Many Thanks!!

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
9,589 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rabat to Chefchaouen

Hi,

The two main bus companies are Supratours and CTM. You'll find them on the websites ww.oncf.ma and www.ctm.ma where you'll timetables and prices. You can Book CTM online but not Supratours.

Edited: 09 February 2014, 13:03
london
Level Contributor
9 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rabat to Chefchaouen

Hi, we are flying into Rabat on the 7th of April and heading to Chefchaoun by car a few days later. You might have come and gone by then, but you could hitch a lift with us.

london
Level Contributor
9 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rabat to Chefchaouen

Hi, we are flying into Rabat on the 7th of April and heading to Chefchaoun by car a few days later. You might have come and gone by then, but you could hitch a lift with us.

Los Angeles...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rabat to Chefchaouen

We drove to Chefchaoen from Rabat, via Fes and Volubilis. But I don't recommend it. Moroccan drivers are insane; they pass on blind curves. There are also numerous donkeys and camels in the streets. Maybe you can hire a driver?

Edited: 01 May 2014, 22:44
5. Re: Rabat to Chefchaouen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 May 2015, 07:15
Get answers to your questions about Rabat