We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel with bar. Port or Town Centre

UK
Level Contributor
94 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel with bar. Port or Town Centre

We are searching for a Hotel for Saturday for 3 nights. Hopefully ever helpful 'Tangergirl' will see my request as I realise we have left it late. (yes Tangergirl its me and still not organised, lol!) We definitely want a bar for evening alcoholic drinks and would be happy with a basic room/bathroom, and obviouslyfor it to be clean. A breakfast only would be fine as we are away during the day with friends.

Price if possible not to exceed the region of £200

The ones we have breifly looked at are Continental, Riad tanja.La tangerina and Nord Pinus. Bars for obvious reasons dont seem to have too much of a mention. Have to make a decision tomorrow! Thanks in advance.

Manchester
Level Contributor
1,276 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel with bar. Port or Town Centre

Hello,

Sorry, I have only just noticed your posting, so hope that I am not too late in replying!

I cannot comment on your choice of hotels (TA rules) I do know for a fact that the Hotel Continental does nor have a bar, you would need to buy your alcohol from the supermarche and bring it back to the hotel,

Would also suggest that you may be able to contact some of the other hotels and see if you can get a good price, you are not in the main season in Tanger atte moment.

Drop me a pm if you eed further assistance..

Have a good holiday.

Level Contributor
37 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel with bar. Port or Town Centre

Hi, I know Pinus Nord has a bar, and so does the Hotel Rif down on the waterfront. Also the Minzah, which has a bar near the pool... basically, all the 4-5 star hotels have bars. As Tangergirl stated, the Continental does not.

I am not sure about Riad Tanja ; they have a restaurant but I don't know that they serve drinks outside of meals ; you would need to check that. Same thing with La Tangerina. However, already you have an initial selection to chose from based on your preferences and needs.

Enjoy Tangers,

3. Re: Hotel with bar. Port or Town Centre

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2011, 05:26