We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seville to Tangier

San Diego...
Level Contributor
3 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Seville to Tangier

I'm planning to visit Seville in November and other parts of Spain. I was hoping I can make Tangier a day (or 2 day) trip. What's the best way to get from Seville to Tangier? I do not see a train from Seville to Algeciras. Any suggestions?

Nerja, Spain
Level Contributor
10 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seville to Tangier

You can easily take a bus from Seville to Algeciras and grab the ferry to Tangier. The bus is fast, efficient & inexpensive.

Nerja, Spain
Level Contributor
10 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seville to Tangier

You can easily take a bus from Seville to Algeciras and grab the ferry to Tangier. The bus is fast, efficient & inexpensive.

Chioggia
Level Contributor
284 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Seville to Tangier

HI

I wonder how long it takes from Seville by bus to get to Algeciras and can one get a bus direct to Seville to Tarifa or not please?

Many thanks . Alan

Spain
Destination Expert
for Fes
Level Contributor
1,201 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Seville to Tangier

To my knowledge, no direct buses to Tarifa from Seville. The ride from Seville to Algeciras is just over 2 hrs.

Chioggia
Level Contributor
284 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Seville to Tangier

Chano

Buenos Dias ,

Many thanks for the very prompt reply .

Gracias.

Alan

Malaga, Spain
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Seville to Tangier

hello.

From Sevilla you have buses to Tarifa. Anyway if you want to go Tanger the best (and the cheaper way) is to buy 2 nights travel producto. You can see more at http://www.ismalar.org/rutas/rutas.php?id=12

Chioggia
Level Contributor
284 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Seville to Tangier

HI Danvill

and thanks for the info.

I go to Tangier for several days not just for an excursion so the normal bus service interests me..

particulary, since I have found flights into Sevilla wtih www.vueling.com

So , any information on the bus service details , like how long from the airport and are there buses too for this stretch would be appreciated ..; and does this bus take one to the bus station from which the buses then go to Algeciras , please.

Many thanks

Alan

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
41 posts
289 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Seville to Tangier

May I please ask if anybody in the forum has done the Sevilla-Tangier day trip offered by SolChasers? May I get some feedback?I have tried to contact the tour agency by email but I have not received a reply. The link to the travel package is:

solchasers.com/ondedaytriptomorocco.aspx Grateful for your feedback!

Wailuku, Hawaii
Level Contributor
6 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Seville to Tangier

Hi! I noticed you had planned a trip from Seville to Tangier a couple of years ago. If you did go, how long did it end up taking you to get from Sevilla to Tanger? We're going the opposite direction and wondering if we should just pass right through Tanger and keep going to Arcos in Spain, or if it's worth a couple of nights in Tanger.

Any tips would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Marnie

10. Re: Seville to Tangier

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2009, 05:22