We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

water sports

London
Level Contributor
150 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
water sports

Hi ,

anyone recommend any reasonably priced hotels that have complementry or at reduced rates water sports, dinghy sailing and water skiing?

Thanks

London
Level Contributor
849 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: water sports

Hi there, sadly you'll be out of luck with the water skiing, there is nowhere that caters for motorised water sports, outside of Beau Vallon and that is very limited.

If you're looking for water sports in the dinghy or wind surfing and a good hotel, then I'd start with Ephelia, the resort is fantastic and it's well priced. If you want something more economical then I'd go for somewhere on Beau Vallon beach like Augerine or Berjaya. Berjaya is not the best hotel in the world, but it is comfortable and the rooms are nice, plus the food is very well priced.

I hope that helps.

London
Level Contributor
150 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: water sports

Hi and thanks again,

very helpful , I guess i can do without the water skiing! But windsurfing and dinghy sailing sounds good.

best regards

victoria
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: water sports

Hey

Beau vallon is the right place to be,when talkin about water sport..you do have quite some options,skiiing,sailing,canoing etc..

Very easy acessible

Just have fun

London
Level Contributor
150 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: water sports

Thanks for the information very welcome.

5. Re: water sports

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 December 2010, 05:16