Prior to our trip I'm hoping someone can help me with some advice on the following;
1. Can you recommend any day trips? Would like to go out on a boat one day to see some turtles, snorkelling. The usual touristy thing :)
2. Any other things to see & do which may be off the beaten track? Restaurants to visit?
3. Recommendations for Car Hire companies? Or are you able to navigate the island using public transport?
4. What are the best beaches for snorkelling and/or relaxing?
5. Money - Which currency do I need to bring? After reading a few reviews can I confirm Euros are only used to pay hotel/car hire and use SCR for food, drink etc?
6. I'm looking at visiting Praslin for a day, getting the early 7.30am flight across with the 5.30 return. To make the most of the day, any suggestions what to do? I was thinking hiring a car from the airport and visiting Anse Lazio & possible Georgette.
Sorry for the small essay, just really wanting to make the most of my time visiting Seychelles. Hate to think I missed out on something :)